Levosulpiride Injection 2 ML – Enriched with the properties of Levosulprirde, this injection is used in the treatment of Acid reflux (Gastroesophageal reflux disease), heartburn, depression, Irritable bowel syndrome, schizophrenia, etc. It is recommended by healthcare experts as the first line of treatment to those patients who have complaints of acid reflux and its related disease. You can find Levosulpiride 2 ML Injection by the brand name NUROPIRIDE-LS at Medmom Pharmaceuticals.
Uses of Levosulpiride 2 ML Injection
Sold by the brand name NUROPIRIDE-LS, this injection comes with Levosulpiride as an active agent that provides numerous benefits to the patient. If used properly under the supervision of a healthcare expert, Levosulpiride 2 ML Injection can be useful in treating the following:
- Functional dyspepsia.
- Abdominal problems.
- Intestinal disorders.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (Acid reflux).
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
How Levosulpiride 2 ML Injection Works
Levosulpiride belongs to the class of antipsychotics that works to enhance the release of the chemical messenger known as acetylcholine. By doing this, it enhances the movement of the abdomen and intestines. Further, it also blocks the entrance of acid into the food pipe (reflux), nausea and vomiting. The usage of this injection also modulates the motor function of the gastrointestinal tract and promotes enhanced delay of gastric emptying.
Tips for Levosulpiride 2 ML Injection Usage
NUROPIRIDE-LS is one of the most powerful injections that are recommended to treat Acid reflux (Gastroesophageal reflux disease) and its related concerns. But to reap amazing benefits from this medicine, keep in mind the following instructions:
- Use Levosulpiride 2 ML Injection only to treat and cure issues such as Acid reflux (Gastroesophageal reflux disease), depression, heartburn, schizophrenia, Irritable bowel syndrome, etc.
- The usage of this medicine can cause dizziness. Thus, make sure to avoid driving or any work that needs mental focus after taking this medicine.
- Complete the full treatment without any miss to get the best results. Skipping the dosage in between will allow the problem to come back and become harder to cure.
- It is advised to keep the dosage on the lower side or keep it as directed by the healthcare expert.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to conceive, then inform your doctor before using Irritable bowel syndrome.
Levosulpiride 2 ML Injection is 100% safe to use and it does not cause any harm to the patient if used properly under the guidance of a doctor. But in case of minor overdosage or prolonged usage, Levosulpiride 2 ML Injection can bring unwanted side effects to the patients such as:
- Increased prolactin level in blood
- Weight gain
- Increased liver enzymes
- Difficulty in sleeping (Insomnia)
- Maculopapular rash
These are mild side effects that do not require any immediate medical attention. They are temporary in nature and will disappear as the body adapts to the injection. But if they don’t disappear even after the completion of the treatments and start to cause hassle for you, then you can contact your doctor to get medical help.