Cefpodoxime 50 Mg + Clavulanic Acid 31.25 Mg Dry Syrup – Delivered by Medmom Pharmaceuticals with the brand name M-DOXIM CVDSW, this syrup is used to treat and cure a wide range of bacterial infections in children. It comes enriched with the powerful properties of two medicines namely Cefpodoxime and Clavulanic Acid that combines and helps children to get rid of a vast variety of infections. Cefpodoxime 50 Mg + Clavulanic Acid 31.25 Mg Dry Syrup is recommended by healthcare experts to those patients who are suffering from different types of infections caused due to bacteria such as infections of the ear, lungs, throat, skin, and urinary tract.
Working Mechanism of Cefpodoxime 50 Mg + Clavulanic Acid 31.25 Mg Dry Syrup
Made with the richness of two medicines Cefpodoxime and Clavulanic Acid helps to treat and cure bacterial infections in children.
- Cefpodoxime: Cefpodoxime belongs to the class of antibiotics that works to stop the generation of the cell wall (bacterial protective covering) that is required by the bacteria for its survival inside the body.
- Clavulanic Acid: Clavulanic Acid belongs to the class of beta-lactamase inhibitor that lowers the resistance and increase the cefpodoxime proxetil activity against bacteria.
Key Instructions for Better Usage
Cefpodoxime 50 Mg + Clavulanic Acid 31.25 Mg Dry Syrup comes with strong properties that can cause hassle for the user if it is not used properly. This syrup is known to provide the best results if used under the supervision of a healthcare expert keeping in mind the following instructions:
- Use Cefpodoxime 50 Mg + Clavulanic Acid 31.25 Mg Dry Syrup to treat and cure bacterial infections. Do not use this syrup to treat and cure any other health problem.
- If your child develops diarrhea, then it is advised to keep your water intake high during the course of using this syrup.
- Make sure to consume citrus fruit or sip fluids and fruit juice as this syrup can cause a bitter taste.
- Complete the full treatment of Cefpodoxime 50 Mg + Clavulanic Acid 31.25 Mg Dry Syrup without skipping any dosage in between to get the best result. Stopping the treatment early will allow the infection to come back and become harder to treat.
- Finish the bottle within the first 30 days of opening the bottle seal.
- In case your child develops an itchy rash, face swelling, or difficulty in breathing, then report the same to your healthcare expert.
Possible Side Effects
Cefpodoxime 50 Mg + Clavulanic Acid 31.25 Mg Dry Syrup does not cause any harm to the patient. It is well-tolerated by most patients and the proper usage of this syrup yields zero side effects. However, the misusage and prolonged usage of this syrup can bring a host of health problems for the patient. The side effects reported with the improper usage and prolonged usage of Cefpodoxime 50 Mg + Clavulanic Acid 31.25 Mg Dry Syrup includes the following:
- Abdominal Pain
These are the few side effects that are likely to be encountered by the patient in case of overdosage and inappropriate usage. These are mild side effects that are prone to vanish once the body adapts to the syrup. However, you can contact your healthcare expert if they persist for a longer duration.