Diclofenac Potassium 50 mg + Serratiopeptidase 10 mg Tablets – Available at Medmom Pharmaceuticals with the brand name “Daklofen-S”, this medicine is a combination of two compounds namely Diclofenac Potassium and Serratiopeptidase that combine and helps the user to get rid of pain and inflammation. Diclofenac Potassium 50 mg + Serratiopeptidase 10 mg Tablets are recommended by healthcare experts to those patients who are suffering from mild, moderate, and severe pain and inflammation.
Uses of Diclofenac Potassium 50 mg + Serratiopeptidase 10 mg Tablets
Sold under the brand name Daklofen-S, this medicine is a pure mix of two medicines that works to reduce pain and level of inflammation in the conditions such as:
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Muscle pain
- Ear or throat pain
Working Mechanism of Diclofenac Potassium 50 mg + Serratiopeptidase 10 mg Tablets
Daklofen-S is used to bring down the level of pain and inflammation. It is made of two medicines that work combinedly and provide instant results by lowering pain and inflammation.
- Diclofenac Potassium: Diclofenac Potassium belongs to the class of NSAID (Non-steroidal Antiinflammatory Drug) that works to restrict the release of pain, inflammation, swelling, and redness causing chemical messengers in the brain.
- Serratiopeptidase: Serratiopeptidase belongs to the group of enzymes that works to break down the abnormal protein at the inflammation site and encourage quick healing.
Quick Instructions for Optimal Usage of Daklofen-S
Diclofenac Potassium 50 mg + Serratiopeptidase 10 mg Tablets are easy to use. They are safe and yield the best results if taken as per the directions of the doctors while keeping in mind the following instructions:
- Use this medicine only to treat and cure pain and inflammation. Do not use this medicine to treat or cure any other health ailment.
- Make sure to take it with a meal to avoid stomach upset and for better absorption.
- The usage of this medicine can cause dizziness or sleepiness. Thus, make sure to avoid any work that requires immense mental focus after taking Diclofenac Potassium 50 mg + Serratiopeptidase 10 mg Tablets.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medicine as it can negatively impact the medicine absorption and can also enhance the risk of liver issues.
- Keep on checking your liver and kidney functioning while using this medicine.
Side Effects of Diclofenac Potassium 50 mg + Serratiopeptidase 10 mg Tablets
This medicine is safe to use and its proper usage does not cause many side effects. But even a minor overdosage of this medicine can bring a few temporary side effects such as:
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
These are a few side effects that the patient might encounter with the misusage of Diclofenac Potassium 50 mg + Serratiopeptidase 10 mg Tablets. These are all mild side effects that do not require any immediate medical attention. They will fade as the body adapts to the drug. But in case they do not face you automatically and start to cause hassle for you, then you can get in touch with your healthcare expert to seek medical help.